I have done something today that’s been a bit of a goal for a while now. I have organized my clost. Now, it’s not perfect yet, but it’s almost there. I’ve bought extra drawers so I have essentially an adult dresser’s worth of space now between the dresser I had as a kid and the sets of drawers in my closet. Moving my sister’s stuff to her room freed up a third of my closet and allowed me a little more bookshelf space up top. I still need something extra for storage on my bedside, but I’m not sure what that’s going to look like because I haven’t found anything I like yet. All I know is that it needs to be white, about 2 feet tall and 2-3 feet long. I’m not sure if it’s going to be a storage bench, mini-bookshelf, or a table yet. I’m picky, so it might be a while yet until I find what I want.
So, as I’ve got one goal 95% complete, I thought I would write up some other goals for the coming year:
- Lose 60 pounds (I’ve already lost 33 in the past 4 months, so I think that’s doable)
- Exercise regularly
- FInish editing Book 1 and send it off
- Do the U.K. with Kitten
- Write at least one blog a week
- Find the piece of furniture for next to my bed
- Finish my room
- Balance my life a little better so I have time for socializing as well as work
- Try going to a new place at least once a month, even if I have to go on my own
- Find ways to simplify grading
So that’s it. I think 10 goals is enough. Any more than that and I won’t actually do them. What’re your goals this year, readers mine?